Is your colleague retiring? Congratulate them by sending the perfect retirement message.
Whether you need a heartfelt wish about how much you will miss working with them or an acknowledgment of everything they’ve done for you and the workplace, these retirement wishes for colleagues for happiness in the future will let your coworker know how much they will be missed and that you wish them well.
Retirement Wishes for Colleagues
- Congratulations to an amazing colleague who deserves every moment of a long and happy retirement.
- To my friend and coworker, the office will not be the same without you. Best wishes as you start a new journey into retirement.
- I have many wonderful memories of working with you, and I will treasure them always. Congratulations, my dear colleague, on a job well done. May your retirement be the blessing you deserve.
- Colleague, your friendship and hard work have been the best gift I’ve ever gotten, and now I hope retirement is the best gift you’ve ever received.
- All of the best memories of work involve you. Although I’m thrilled for your retirement, I’m sure going to miss being with my favorite work partner. Best wishes for a happy retirement.
- Sweet & Funny Retirement Wishes For Friends
- Your honesty, dedication, and commitment to be the best have influenced me more than you’ll ever know. I have enjoyed working with you and wish you a future where all your hopes and dreams are met. Happy retirement!
- It’s time to relax by the fire and realize every desire.
You’ll be sadly missed as you slow down and retire.
Happy retirement wishes to my favorite colleague.
- You brought joy to the office every day, and I hope that retirement brings you joy every day. Congratulations and best wishes to a wonderful colleague.
- Retirement means long coffee breaks, being your own boss, and only working on projects you are interested in. Thanks for being an amazing coworker. Many blessings in this new stage of life.
- No more watching the clock! Enjoy every minute of retirement, my dear colleague.
- Colleague, you are irreplaceable, and I will miss you. You have been a huge success in business, and now you can get busy with a successful retirement.
- Farewell to my esteemed colleague. My heart is full of fond remembrances of you, and I wish you well as you begin your retirement years.
- Retirement Wishes and Sentiments For Your Boss
- Colleague, your wisdom will be greatly missed as well as your service. I hope you will savor every day of a long retirement.
- In all you do, whatever you pursue, know that your colleagues are thinking of you. Blessings on your retirement.
- To my dear workmate and friend, let’s continue to have coffee breaks together to catch up on all the joys of your retirement. Congratulations!
- Never a stranger, always a friend; let’s keep it that way now that the work will end. Blessings on you as you enter retirement.
- The only teamwork you have to worry about now that you’re retiring is getting all your body parts to work together to get you out of bed each day! Happy retirement, dear colleague.
- Company will have a whole new meaning for you now that you are retiring, coworker. You can forget about the business aspect, and relax in the company of all those you love.
- Here’s hoping you can bask in a sunny retirement, precious coworker!
- It’s time to let go of work and embrace life’s pleasures, my coworker and friend. May you have many.
- Cheers on your retirement, dear colleague. May you enjoy success every day.
- To a colleague I will greatly miss having around, soak up the sun and luxuriate in your retirement. You deserve it.
- Dear coworker, may retirement pamper you and provide you with pure delight.
- Lounge and laze, routinely stargaze, and enjoy retirement all your days. Congratulations on your retirement, my dear coworker.
- You will retire from your position, but not from your success. Enjoy a long, happy retirement, special colleague.
- May retirement refresh and revitalize you, dear associate.
- Not only are you an amazing colleague, you are an amazing person. Blessings as you begin retirement.
- Dear workmate, no more whining, just wining and dining! Have a great retirement!
- As you turn another page, may the story be filled with some happy endings as well as many new beginnings. Blessings on your retirement, my beloved colleague.
- To a dear coworker, congratulations on the best promotion ever: retirement!
- Although it’s hard to say goodbye to my favorite coworker, it’s easy wishing you all the best because you deserve it. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Coworker and friend, may retirement reward you sweetly for all the hard work you have done.
- Farewell Messages for Colleagues
- May your retirement be as sweet as all those office doughnuts we’ve enjoyed together and as soothing as all of our coworker chats over cups of coffee. Enjoy!
- Spread your wings and fly high. Retirement will give you a beautiful new view of life. Enjoy it to the fullest, dear coworker.
- Colleague, you can walk into retirement with pep in your step on a path that will take you wherever you choose to go. Congratulations on this happy occasion.
- Reaching your retirement is a huge accomplishment in life. May you enjoy the freedom to do whatever you like in the coming years. I will miss seeing you every day, my dear coworker.
- Retirement is the time to indulge yourself, my sweet coworker. Chocolate, long bubble baths, travel, time with family, and getting to all those hobbies you enjoy will be part of your new schedule. Get used to it because you have earned it.
- May the champagne flow as you get ready to go, my colleague and friend. Cheers to a long and wonderful retirement.
- Colleague, step into a world where every day is the weekend and there are no deadlines. You deserve a stress-fee retirement.