When the turkey is stuffed, the mashed potatoes are steaming, and the pumpkin pie is sky high, you know it’s time for a day of family, food, friends, and fun. But best of all, Thanksgiving prompts us to reflect on our blessings and allows us to share our sentiments with those who make our lives meaningful. Use these Thanksgiving messages for friends when you want to let those special friends know just how much they touch your life.
Thanksgiving messages for friends
- • Gratitude fills my heart when I think of you. Thank you for your amazing friendship!
- • Friends like you demonstrate the meaning of Thanksgiving. Enjoy a wonderful holiday!
- • Reflecting on our friendship makes me truly thankful. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- • The value of your friendship is immeasurable. Prayers for a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
- • Friendship is a special gift, and I treasure ours more than you know. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
- • I am truly thankful for friends like you who constantly show how much you care. May God fill your home with blessings this Thanksgiving.
- • Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- • Autumn colors, family and friends, and a table filled with the bounties of the season are some of the blessings of Thanksgiving. May yours be filled with warmth and love, my friend.
- • Wealth and wisdom, health and grace,
Are gifts of life that we embrace.
But the joy of friendship you impart,
Is what keeps Thanksgiving in my heart.
- • Apple cider, festivals, haystacks, fall,
Maple leaves, bonfires, watching football.
Thanksgiving celebrations, wonderful food,
And friends like you fill me with gratitude.
- • I must rely on pumpkin pie
For a special dessert this season,
But friends like you I rely on too,
For I’m blessed and you’re the reason.
Happy Thanksgiving to my dearest friends.
- • Friend, this season I hope you will be. . .
Around the table, your blessings reliving,
With peace in your home this Thanksgiving.
- • Friend, it’s obvious God has set you apart.
You’ve given me a grateful heart.
- • May food and drink be overflowing,
May your circle of friends be ever growing.
May your home be filled with laughter and grace,
May a smile be ever on your face.
Blessings on Thanksgiving, friend.
- • Wishing all my friends a cornucopia of blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
- • Wishing you a harvest of favor this Thanksgiving, friend.
- • May bushels of blessings come your way this Thanksgiving Day!
- • Friend, may the bounty of the season fill you with joy this Thanksgiving.
- • I am thankful for every moment of our friendship. May the moments last forever.
- • Friend, wishing you Thanksgiving moments that are as sweet as pumpkin pie.
- • My prayers of gratitude this Thanksgiving are filled with mentions of you, my dear friend.
- • May God’s blessings and love be the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving, my friend.
- • Friend, may your Thanksgiving leftovers be just as delicious the second day.
- • May you gobble ’til you wobble,
Without a hint of squabble.
Wishing you peace at Thanksgiving and always, my friend.
- • May all the traditions of the holiday be wrapped in friendship and love. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving.
- • May God lavish you with love and grace you with His presence this Thanksgiving, dear friend.
- • May your slice of pie be as generous as the blessings you hand out each day. Thank you for touching my life, friend. Have a meaningful Thanksgiving.
- • Even though we can’t be together on Thanksgiving, our hearts will always be close, friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- • Sending you special greetings at Thanksgiving as my heart turns warmly to thoughts of you, my friend.
- • My heart wells with gratitude when I remember you. May your Thanksgiving be bountiful and blessed, friend.
- • Remember in November how much you mean to me, friend. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.
- • This Thanksgiving may you be surrounded by delicious food, family and friends, and a circle of blessings, sweet friend.
- • I’m incredibly grateful for what I have, but my friendship with you is at the top of my list of blessings this Thanksgiving.
- • As you enjoy another Thanksgiving feast,
May God’s blessings to you be sure and increased.
- • Your friendship is a pleasure,
I love you beyond measure.
May Thanksgiving time you treasure,
And may we part never.
- • My good fortune grew the day I met you. May Thanksgiving be a time of joy and feasting, my friend.
- • As long as our friendship remains, I will always have enough. Counting you as my favorite blessing this Thanksgiving.
- • There is an abundance of love and warm thoughts of friendship enclosed in this greeting. May your Thanksgiving be filled with light and love.
- • The feasting and festivities of Thanksgiving are nice, but our friendship is what I’m most thankful for.
- • Gratitude reaches from one heart to another, filling each with love. May you feel the gratitude I have for you this Thanksgiving, my dear friend.
- • My friend, whatever brings joy, may it be yours this Thanksgiving.
- • On Thanksgiving Day
My heart told me to say
I love you, my friend,
In every way.
- • Friend, I count you as a blessing every single day, but on Thanksgiving I want to wish you many happy moments ahead.
- • As autumn glows,
My heart knows,
How much I love you,
And it shows.
You are the best friend ever, and I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving.
- • Give thanks for the food,
For the days you spend,
Give thanks for the family,
And give thanks for the friends.
- • So much love and so many dishes!
Sending you warm Thanksgiving wishes.
- • True friendship is rare, a precious gift from God for which I am most grateful this Thanksgiving.
- • My friend, may the dessert table at Thanksgiving take away all your worries.
- • Prayers for a Thanksgiving that touches your heart as much as you have touched mine, precious friend.
- • I treasure our friendship above all blessings. Praying you have a Thanksgiving that feeds your body and soul.
- • There is no better blessing than friendship. Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me. Happy Thanksgiving!