Most of us spend a lot of time with our bosses, and Christmas is the perfect time to let them know how much we appreciate the inspiration and guidance they have provided throughout the year. Whether you want a sentiment that’s sweet, serious, or silly, these Christmas wishes for bosses give you examples you can use to show your boss how much you appreciate him or her.
Merry Christmas Wishes For Boss
- ♣ One of the most special things about the Christmas season is the opportunity to look back on another year of working for you and thinking about all the wonderful ways you have led us to success. May Christmas bless you as you have blessed us.
- ♣ To our fearless leader, working with you is a gift. Thank you for inspiring us to do our best work always. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- ♣ Not only are you a terrific boss, but you are also a genuinely nice person. It is a pleasure to work for you, and I wish you a very merry Christmas.
- ♣ Merry Christmas to a special boss who makes Christmas glow a little brighter.
- ♣ Boss, may your Christmas overflow with the blessings of the season.
- ♣ You are an outstanding supervisor, and I send nothing but the warmest wishes to you and yours this Christmas.
- ♣ You make it a joy to come to work. May your Christmas season be memorable and merry.
- ♣ Blessings
Season to the best
- ♣ Merry Christmas, boss! May you treasure each moment.
- ♣ Boss, your inspiration has already been a most wonderful gift. May you receive inspiration from the love of Christ this holy time of year.
- ♣ Not only are you a great boss, but you are also an amazing friend. Thank you for motivating me to be my best, and have a joyful Christmas with your family.
- ♣ I’m proud to work for a boss who represents the spirit of Christmas year round. May you enjoy the perfect holiday season.
- ♣ Boss, you are the reason I choose to work here. I appreciate your dedication to your employees and all the encouragement you give us. May your Christmas be all you hope for.
- ♣ You are a wonderful manager, adviser, and friend. Thank you for leading this company with grace and wisdom. Best wishes at Christmas and always.
- ♣ Deadlines, headlines, timelines, and overtime…
We made it through because of you!
Thanks, boss. Enjoy some rest at Christmas.
- ♣ Dear Boss, I asked Santa to put you at the top of his nice list this year. You’re welcome.
- ♣ Boss, your wisdom and fun-loving attitude always lightens my workload. Thank you for being a wonderful leader, and have a blessed Christmas.
- ♣ I always thank God that I have a boss like you. May your Christmas be festive and bright.
- ♣ Boss, may the spirit of Christmas surround you all season.
- ♣ You are truly a boss who blesses. Best wishes for a Christmas that brings you peace and rest.
- ♣ Working for you is a privilege because you are such a wise and caring person. Sending you good tidings at Christmas.
- ♣ Boss, you deserve heaps of health and happiness for Christmas! May it be the best.
- ♣ Wishes for my boss this Christmas:
May peace and happiness come your way,
May there be good food and love in your day,
May there be plenty of gifts on the sleigh,
May you rest and enjoy a nice holiday.
- ♣ Hip, hip, hooray,
For Christmas Day!
Three cheers are due
From me to you!
Here’s hoping your Christmas celebration is the best, boss!
- ♣ Boss,
You know how to lead the way,
Better than Santa in an open sleigh!
May all the blessings of Christmas be yours.
- ♣ ‘Twas the week before Christmas and all through the office
All the workers were busy listening to their bosses.
When what to their wondering eyes should appear,
But the best boss ever thanking them for a great year.
Merry Christmas from the office crew!
- ♣ Not having you lead our team would be the same as a herd of intelligent, specially-skilled reindeer with no Santa to guide them!
- ♣ Boss, working for you is like working for Santa: a fat little guy in a suit is always telling me what to do! You know I’m kidding! Have a great Christmas!
- ♣ You do a better job of guiding this team than Rudolph guiding the reindeer on Christmas Eve! And you don’t even need the red nose!
- ♣ Boss, you’re no Scrooge, and you’re no Grinch!
You always help out in a pinch!
Enjoy the holidays!
- ♣ Merry Christmas to my favorite boss. May none of your gifts contain the phrase “batteries not included.”
- ♣ Boss, may your Christmas be all decked out with peace and joy.
- ♣ Since you have to deal with so many fruitcakes and nuts at the office each day, I decided not to get you any of that for Christmas.
- ♣ Boss, I know I take a lot of coffee breaks, but coffee helps me do my best thinking! Thank you for not minding, and have a terrific Christmas.
- ♣ Office bells ring, are you listening?
Out the window, snow is glistening.
It’s a wonderful sight,
We’re happy alright,
Working in a winter wonderland.
Boss, working with you makes the holidays brighter! Best wishes for a merry Christmas!
- ♣ Dear Boss, I hope you’ll be able to forget the past when you open this present.
- ♣ You must have thought the ugly sweater contest was today, boss. Merry Christmas anyway!
- ♣ Bring on the presents,
Bring on the cheer,
Only once each year!
Thanks for making work fun, boss.
- ♣ May our heavenly Father fill your Christmas Day with blessings and joy. You are an amazing supervisor, and I am thankful for you.
- ♣ Earth received its King on Christmas Day. May He bless you immensely as you celebrate the season, boss.
- ♣ To my boss,
A beautiful Child was laid in a manger on that first Christmas Day, bringing love and peace to all mankind. May you receive His love with gladness this Christmas.