The time that our students spend in school represent years of hard work, dedication and sacrifice. As such, it’s fitting to send them off on their post-school lives with words of wisdom and encouragement. These farewell messages for students below represent our fondest wishes for them as they move forward in their post-graduation lives.
Farewell messages for students
- » Dear Students…Our farewells today aren’t a bleak end. Rather, they signify a golden age of new beginnings. May this golden age be filled with prosperity, success and more happiness than you can imagine.
- » Dear student…It is difficult to adequately express the gifts that life has in store for you as you leave your high school years behind. May you use those gifts to further the welfare of all the people you meet. We know that you will leave a lasting mark on them and the world.
- » To our students… Today doesn’t represents the end of your school days, but the beginning of them. Truly, as you end your high school education today, you begin your education in the School of Life. If the lessons of high school dealt with arithmetic and spelling, the lessons of life go much deeper. They teach you what it means to be a citizen of the world. Through these lessons, you learn what it means to be a good human, to be brave and to be true to your calling. May you end up wise and confident as you learn and continue to learn the lessons that the School of Life has to teach you.
Motivational Back To School Messages
- » Dear Students… You’re finally here at the end of your studies. You have spent many years worked hard for this moment. You may be feeling some anxiety about what the future holds. You might just feel both overwhelmed and excited by how much your life is about to change. But as you move forward in this new phase of your life, rest confident in the knowledge that you have a good education behind you, wise people walking beside you and a bright future ahead of you! And so we wish you farewell!
- » Dear student…It’s a bittersweet moment when you graduate. You are leaving behind the friends and teachers who have come to mean so much to you and going off into the wide world. And while it may be bittersweet, it’s also exciting, too. We know that all the work you’ve done these last four years have prepared you well for the new challenges and opportunities that will come your way. No one is better equipped than you to face those challenges with fortitude, humor and wisdom. May you make the most of everything life sends your way! Farewell!
- » The most significant day of your life – so far – is finally here! You’ve put in all the work and now it’s time to reap the benefits of your hard work. As we extend our fondest farewells to you, we hope that you’ll take a moment to linger in the joy you’re feeling today and to appreciate the old friends you’re leaving behind and the new friends you’ll be making in the future. Here’s to you, your new life and all that you’ve accomplished.
- » Graduating high school is a big deal. You’re about to embark on an exciting new chapter in your life, and while no one can truly know what’s in store, we know that the lessons you learn here and all the hard work you’ve put in will pay off. May your dreams for the future continue to shine like the stars in the heavens, inspiring you to move ever forward.
- » As you walk down the aisle to receive your high school diploma, it’s important to remember that there are many more steps you must take in your life. It is a time of celebration and joy, but also a time for reflection on what has been accomplished and a time for good-byes. May your reflections on the past keep you grounded while your dreams for the future keep you moving forward. Adieu!
- » On this day as you are saying good-bye to your teachers and friends, know that whatever you choose to do next is your decision and yours alone. You have truly earned every good thing that’s about to come to you. It’s what you’ve worked for, waited for, hoped for over the last several years. And while it’s natural to have fear about what’s coming next, it’s also natural to feel the joy that comes from knowing that the future belongs to you. Congratulations on this day! May all the good things you wish for come to you in good time.
- » As you finish high school, take a moment to reflect on the years of hard work and dedication. You are so much more than arithmetic lessons and grade point averages! You are the sum total of your life experiences, the love you’ve extended to others and your grit. May you continue to be a shining light of hope to others as your future unfolds. Happy farewell!
- » Dear students… As we part today, we remind you to never forget the lessons you’ve learned here and to be grateful for all your accomplishments. It’s not an easy feat to graduate from high school but it is a worthy one! Be confident in yourself, even if there are obstacles that come your way. You’re more than capable of overcoming any obstacle life throws at you with skills gained through years of schooling. Take every opportunity given to you and make your dreams become reality. Congratulations on graduating! We wish you a fond adieu!
- » Wisdom is life’s most precious and enduring gift, and as with all gifts worth receiving, it will continue to grow in value the longer you possess it. And so, we encourage you to always appreciate the gift of wisdom. Become a student of it. It’s the only thing that will stay constant as you move beyond your high school years into the rest of your life. May the wisdom you’ve gathered here make the rest of your life the best of your life. Happy farewell!
Thank You Notes for Teacher and Appreciation Messages
- » Dear students. It’s not an exaggeration to say that the best of your life starts right now. You’re about to embark on a new adventure that promises to be filled with highs and lows. But as you grow this year and all the years after it, I hope that your life will be filled with great blessings, abundant joy and satisfying successes. Here’s to wishing you great success and a fond farewell!
- » You are about to graduate. On this special day, it is difficult to express how proud we are of all your accomplishments. You have been given the tools you need to carve out an amazing future. Now it’s up to you to decide what to do with the tools you’ve been given. We hope that as a future alumnus, you will use those tools for good in order make this world better than when you found it. Congratulations!