Funny good night messages for friends to drive Nightmares away!
When you are close to someone, you often want to tell them goodnight before you fall asleep for the night. Simply saying goodnight is sufficient, but sometimes a unique message is more meaningful, especially if it is meant specifically for the person that you send it to. Here are some great personalized goodnight messages with a little bit of humor to give your friend a chuckle before bed:
Funny Good Night Messages for Friends
- ♣ Every night about this time I transform into a phone bug that is able to travel through your cell phone frequencies and destroy your phone. So I better say good night before it’s too late!
- ♣ I really appreciate your friendship, but my favorite moment with you by far, is when you wish me good night! 🙂
- ♣ Don’t you love it when we don’t talk all day, but we need to send a text wishing for a good night?
- ♣ I want to talk but, I keep dropping my phone on my face. I’ll talk to you in the morning; good night dude!
- ♣ Unfortunately, I have depleted all of the fuel in my body, so I must take a few hours to re-energize myself. I’d rather say good night instead of leaving you talking into the air!
- ♣ May the darkness of this night make all of your dark thoughts and dreams seem real tonight. Sleep tight and don’t be scared.
- ♣ Last night I had a dream, a weird, crazy dream after watching a thriller, tonight I watched a slasher film. Let’s see dreams await me tonight.
- ♣ I just had a nightmare where you were abducted by aliens. I don’t know if it’s good or bad…Hey pal, I’m joking! Wishing you good night, free of nightmares!
- ♣ Isn’t it awkward when you are in the middle of a conversation and the other person falls asleep without saying goodnight? Glad that this is only the first time happens to us. So, accept me early good night dude.
- ♣ The best part of falling asleep on the couch is waking up to that little text chime that tells you it’s time for bed. Good night.
- ♣ I almost never snore, but there was a strange snorting noise that woke me up last night when I dozed off reading my book. Well, good night.
- ♣ Don’t you love how some people never say goodnight? Guess I’ll be the one to send these texts from now on.
- ♣ I’m glad you enjoyed the spicy-hot chili that I made for you, but I hope we can have a cease-fire and enjoy sweet dreams tonight.
- ♣ Hug your teddy bear and think happy thoughts as you fall asleep. Hopefully, your bear does not hug you back. Goodnight.
- ♣ That moment when you reach for your phone to text your friend goodnight and fall out of the bed.
- ♣ You will have the sweetest dream tonight, but don’t get used to it because I am not available every night.
- ♣ I saw you this morning and wanted to say hello, but I didn’t want to run to catch up, so I’ll say goodnight instead.
- ♣ Sweet dreams! If you have nightmares tonight, give me a call because I’ll always have your back.
- ♣ All aboard the sweet dreams express. Stephen King’s Langoliers will be the in-flight film tonight. Sweet dreams; get to your dream destination safely.
- ♣ Soft fluffy clouds, puppies, acrobats, clowns, haunted amusement parks, chainsaw massacres … I got off track, but I was giving you some images to think about as you fall asleep. Sweet dreams!
More Good Night Messages
Good Night Messages for Friends
Romantic Good Night Messages for Your Lover
- ♣ I love how the moon shines in your window at night. Nothing like imagining a creepily animated moon peeping in at you as you sleep. Night!
- ♣ Goodnight, don’t let the bed bugs bite. No, really, I think I saw one when I was at your house earlier. Sleep tight!
- ♣ I told your little brother that the boogey man will not come out unless your toes are out from under the blanket. Tuck in Good Night!
- ♣ I just wanted to wish you a peaceful night of rest. I hope you remembered to check under your bed.
- ♣ I just can’t shake the feeling that there is someone in the woods behind your house. Sleep tight, we’ll talk about it in the morning.
- ♣ I toss and turn so much before bed that I feel like going to the gym in the morning is redundant. Well anyway, goodnight.
- ♣ I want to say goodnight, but my brain wants to tell you more about how great my day was.
- ♣ I am so glad that I can text you goodnight because I could never call everyone and wish them good night.
- ♣ The moment that you log onto Facebook and realize that the person you just said goodnight to is online too.
- ♣ I’ve been kidnapped by my pillow and blanket, but they promise to let me go in the morning so you can rest tonight knowing I’ll be fine.
- ♣ I tried to go to bed early, but that never works out when I bring my phone to bed. Get some sleep.
- ♣ Good night, but rumor has it that tomorrow has been canceled so we can talk a little longer if you’d like.
- ♣ I realize that I can’t sleep because I am awake in your dreams. I sent this message to wake you up so that I can get some rest. Goodnight.
- ♣ I always send attachments with my messages, so here are some hugs and kisses to keep you comforted during the night. Sweet dreams!
- ♣ My pillow is angry with me because I am just not joining it in bed. Goodnight my dear friend.
- ♣ My message is designed to drive away nightmares, so here is your daily dose so that you have sweet dreams tonight.
- ♣ Technically, I was already asleep, but I woke up remembering that I never wished you goodnight.
- ♣ Just so you know, you don’t have to say goodnight to Facebook before you go to bed. It will never return the wish.
- ♣ If the night seems to be slipping away, turn off your alarm clock and sleep through the morning. Goodnight.
- ♣ Sleep solves everything when you have a body pillow to cuddle up to. Sleep well my friend, I know that I will.
- ♣ I am so tired that my sheep are literally falling over the fence. Time for bed, goodnight.
- ♣ I really need to get some sleep. The voices in my head are starting to make sense. Goodnight.