Find the right words to compose a sweet Mother’s Day Card Message. Sometimes it’s kind of tough to express your feelings to your mom.
Here you will find a huge collection of Mother’s Day messages, quotes and wishes, that will definitely inspire you to compose your own!
You can also find Printable Mother’s Day Cards for free!
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Mother
- ♥ You lead by example, in all that you do, giving me a path to follow that I know will lead me right. Happy Mother’s Day!
- ♥ Your love has shaped and molded me into the person that I am today. Thank you! I hope that you know that you are loved.
- ♥ The sacrifices that you have made for me are precious gifts that will last for the rest of my life.
- ♥ You never gave up on me and that has instilled a strong sense of confidence in me. May this Mother’s Day overflow with joy.
- ♥ Thank you for being here this Mother’s Day! You make life much sweeter. Mother’s Day Blessings to you.
- ♥ I cherish memories of you brushing the hair from my feverish head, drying my tears, and kissing my pains. Happy Mother’s Day….mom!
- ♥ You are the glue that holds our family together. Thank you for being a great mom. May every day be a day that honors your dedication.
- ♥ A Mother’s love adds joy to every heart. My heart is overflowing today because it is completely filled with love.
- ♥ I have always admired and appreciated your commitment toward my life.
- ♥ A Mother deserves the utmost respect and I offer it freely because I love you more than my words can ever fully express.
- ♥ This Mother’s Day Is overflowing with gratitude and love for my wonderful mom.
- ♥ May your Mother’s Day be filled with the joy and the love that you have always given so freely. You deserve to receive all of that back every day.
- ♥ God gave me the best mother who always knew exactly what I needed. God gave you a child who will always treasured the love that I received. Mother’s Day Blessings to you.
- ♥ Mom, you had the most important job on the planet. Your hard work and dedication clearly shines brightly in the children that you raised.
- ♥ This Mother’s Day, take the day off and indulge in the love that you gave so freely. You have given your children more than enough love.
- ♥ I hope you have a Mother’s Day that can reflect you in the brightest and best mirror because your love shines through everything I see.
- ♥ I would like to honor you this Mother’s Day so that you know how very cherished and loved you are.
- ♥ LIVING in this crazy world when you’re near me, Is so much better than a smooth, stress-free life when you are not.
- ♥ LOVING you is so easy, Because you set such a good example of love for me. Happy mother’s day!
- ♥ LIFE is made much more bearable, Because you taught me the skills that I need.
- ♥ May this Mother’s Day be filled with smoothness and LOVE!
- ♥ I hope that this Mother’s Day the sun will shine as brightly as your love has always shined in everything that you have ever done.
- ♥ My expression of gratitude is as great as the largest sea. I’ll say thank you for the love that you have always given me.
- ♥ A Mother is a pillar of strength, confidence and filled with inner beauty. You deserve a medal for the fine job that you continue to do.
Mother’s Day Messages For Your Wife
- ♥ My heart smiles when I think of all of the things you do for me, our children, our family and others.
- ♥ I am so lucky to have a wife that gives her all to God, family and work. You are one of a kind, and I am so lucky to have you in my life.
- ♥ You are a mother like no other. Your sense of humor, charm, work ethic and determination make you who you are. I love you, and I am thankful to have you in my life.
- ♥ Every now and then something good happens in your life. Meeting you and sharing our lives is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- ♥ From the moment we met I knew you were the only one for me. You are the light of my life and the love of my heart.
- ♥ You have the key to my heart. No one else could make me want to be a better person than you.
- ♥ You are like a freshly picked flower. A flower is beautiful, colorful, natural and cheerful. You possess the same qualities, and I love you for who you are.
- ♥ You are like the chocolate covered cherry in a box of chocolates. Chocolate covered cherries are the best, and so are you.
- ♥ I love you more than watching basketball during March madness. You are more talented, entertaining and captivating than any sports program.
- ♥ You are like a ray of sunshine that has the ability to warm up a room. You warm my heart by just being with me.
- ♥ Nothing is better than sharing our lives together. From the very beginning you have captivated me. I love you now more than ever.
- ♥ You continue to amaze me even after many years together. You make my life exciting with your radiant smile and personality.
- ♥ No one should have to live life without love. You are the heart that keeps our relationship beating strong.
- ♥ You are like a beautiful spring day after a long winter. You bring sunshine and life whenever you walk in a room. Happy Mother’s Day!
- ♥ Happy mother’s Day to a woman who continues to astonish me day after day. Your talent as a parent, employee and spouse are second to none.
- ♥ Without you my life would be gray. You are the color that makes my world fun. Thanks for being you, and bringing brightness in my world.
- ♥ You are like a light bulb. You radiate light into a world where I would be lost in the dark. Thanks for helping me see things clearly.
- ♥ Cars and mothers are a lot alike. They both keep things moving forward. They are also necessary to get where you want to be. Happy mother’s day to someone who gives me a sense of direction every day of my life.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO THE MOM THAT I LOVE!
The Meaning of Mother
Mighty in love and forgiveness
Optimistic that everything will turn out all right
Thankful that God gave her a family to love
Honorable and wise in action and thought
Eclectic in her enjoyment of the best things in life
Rich in wisdom, gained through good and bad times
All of these things tell us who mothers are and I am just happy to say Happy Mother’s Day to the best Mom of all!!!
Another Name for Mother
Grace – She must have it to forgive.
Happy – She must show it, whether feeling it or not.
Charming – To host all the children’s parties without complaint.
Forgiving – For all the times her children will fail.
Caring – Nursing skinned knees and broken hearts.
Enduring – The memory of her love and care will live on.
Faithful – Never failing to care, always there to support.
Yes, Mother has quite a few names. But, my favorite one for you is — MOM
Happy Mother’s Day to My Very Own Mother of All Names.
What Is A Mother?
MOTHER definition: One who nurtures and leads.
Mother’s Day Free Printable Cards
Mother’s day Quotes on Images