Last updated on June 8th, 2017
Good Morning greetings can make or break our day. The positive uplifts us, but the negative leaves us feeling depleted.
The most empowering gesture we can give a friend is a morning message that goes straight from our heart to theirs.
Read on for some powerful good morning messages for friends, and be sure to share them with the special friends in your life!
Ways to Say Good Morning to Friends
- As you wake each morning, may the sunrise to greet you with a smile and open its arms to you. Have a momentous day!
- Let us walk the road of friendship through extraordinary moments as we talk, laugh, and cry together. I have been blessed no better friend than you.
- I saw a dog and cat sitting side by side on a lawn, and a squirrel and a robin sharing a bird feeder. Diversity, like you and me.
- True friendship means allowing one another to be who they truly are without judgment. Thank you for being my friend, even during my wacky and wild moments.
- Sharing your best laughter with a friend is free and easy, and never comes with a price. Let’s go for a walk and laugh together.
- Today I thought of you and wondered what you were up to. Let us not allow the hours to keep us apart.
- Meeting a new friend lights a fire, but having a dear old friend keeps the flame burning. You are like a candle of never-ending warmth.
- I wrote a letter to you but I threw it away. I would rather hear the sound of your voice than the silence of words on paper.
- The foundation of friendship is honesty while allowing each other to be individuals. I appreciate that you speak truth while allowing me to be me.
- Some days are good, and some days are better, but the bad days take a friendship to its limits. You have never given up on me.
- All daisies are white
Some roses are yellow,
This poem is cliché
Almost like lime Jello,
Me, I’m just stopping in
To say an original hello!
- Someday when we are old, we will remember all the times we shared. Now that we’re young, let’s create some great memories.
- My day seems complete when I think of you and your infectious laugh. Let’s not wait so long to get together this time!
- Fun times are easy, but the hard times test the strength of a friendship. Thank you for being the light during my darkest moments.
- Today I remembered when we were kids and would run through the grassy fields. I just want you to know how much I miss your friendship.
- If I were the soil and you the seed, we would grow a colorful plant indeed! May our friendship continue to flourish with new life.
- Old and new friends are a blessing when the seas are calm, but an always friend throws out a lifeboat during rough waters. Thank you.
- I had a caramel macchiato mocha with a smiley face engraved in the foam. How about coming to our café and having coffee with me tomorrow?
- I wish I had the right words to take your pain away, but I know that might not be possible. Instead, let me sit in silence with you.
- My mother once told me that friendship is like mixed nuts. They’re all different but perfect together. I think she was talking about us.
- I just wanted to say good morning and tell you how special you are. May each second, each moment, and each breath be exhilarating!
- Good morning! I just want you to know all the money in the world could place a value on our friendship. Each moment is priceless.
- Our time together is like a grand orchestra. You are the instruments and I am the voices, and together we create the music of our friendship.
- I found that picture of when we were wild teenagers and started to cry. It’s been awhile since we’ve talked. Let’s have coffee today.
- You are the umbrella in the rain, the shade on sunny days, and the anchor during stormy weather. Thanks for not being a fair-weather pal.
- When we were teenagers, our friendship was all bubbly like a can of soda. Over time, we have aged like a find bottle of wine.
- Yesterday you listened to my problems without casting judgment. Today, my pain seems much less because of your kindness. There is no better friend than you.
- Your silly jokes make me laugh, even when they go straight over my head. You bring refreshing comedic relief just when I need it!
- As we walk this special road together, sometimes it is necessary to veer onto different paths. The important thing is that we always meet halfway again.
- If I were the soil and you the seed
We would grow a colorful plant indeed,
May our friendship continue to grow,
As through the vast garden of life we go.
- Remember when we were kids and you ran your finger through my mother’s lemon meringue pie? That still makes me laugh. Let’s get together soon!
- Today I thought of you, of your ability to weave ordinary moments into stories that move me to unimaginable depths. You share truth from within.
- A wise person once said love means never having to say you’re sorry. Today, a wiser person said friendship means never being afraid to apologize.
- I saw a bicycle in the store window and thought of the ones we had with training wheels. Boy, we’ve traveled many miles since then!
- Our comradeship has stood the test of stormy weather in foreign places. It’s time to for us to pack up and go on another adventure! Ready?
- We promised to always tell each other the truth, even when we were not ready to tell it to ourselves. Honesty makes us strong together.
- If morning were really night,
And night was really day,
We’d stay together in the dark
And let the light lead our way.
- We once kept in touch by writing sentences on stationary, but now we type greetings into social media boxes. Let’s put away technology and have face time!